Responsibility: • To work efficiently and effectively. • Timely delivery of projects based on agreements made with donors. • Save faithfully the affairs of the organization. • Use care and deal with all the belongings of the organization. • Comply with and implement plans and programs established.
Respect: • Mutual respect, be ethical to share power with the Task Force. • Respect for Cooperating and people where we intervene (project beneficiaries). • Respect the organization, for being part of our lives and families.
Service: • We are ready to serve people in need. • Availability at all times. Be empathetic towards others.
Excellence: • It is a value we all agree that exceeds expectations undertaken. • Deliver the best we have and do.
Equity: • All equipment within Adicay are equal, worth the same, the only difference is that we have different responsibilities or functions.
Areas of activity
¨ Basic Sanitation
¨ Food Safety
¨ Environmental Risk Management
In our projects, we use a wide range of techniques and tools to design and implement the best alternative for each project according to the requirements of donors.
Our methodology consists of:
• Determine the existing problem.
• Identify and analyze the solutions.
• Select tools that allow practices differ between desired and achieved results.
• Design and implement sustainable processes focused on improving the quality of life.
• Assess and monitor for systematic monitoring of programs and projects